CLASS TUITION 2020
Annual registration fee of $50.00 per student
WEEKLY CLASS TUITION
25 minutes(Mommy + Me) – $88/month
25 minutes (Pas de Two) – $76/month
40 minutes – $80/month
1 hour – $100/month
2 hour – $200/month
3 hour – $300/month
TUITION VALUE PLANS
4 Hours Weekly – 4th Hour is Free!
- 4 Hours weekly – $300/4 weeks
- Additional Hours, $50/each up to 7 hours (for example 6 Hours Weekly is $400/4 weeks)
- 8-12 Hours Weekly – $500/4 weeks
- 13+ Hours Weekly – $550/4 weeks (includes off-campus P.E. program and Level V/VI+ Dance)
*Disclaimer: Certain classes may not apply.
Payment plans Pay in full or monthly
- Monthly Payment will be automatically charged to your card on file the 5th of each month. NO refunds are issued.
- Registration fees are never refundable and are non-transferable. These are (per student) $25 for Summer Registration and $50 Registration for Fall-Spring.
- All tuition is non-refundable including summer tuition. Scholarships can be formally applied for by contacting info@
- Checks should be made out to The Dallas Conservatory and include the student’s name. Returned checks will be charged $35.
Mail payments directly to: 7979 Inwood Road, Suite 201, Dallas, TX 75209
- Late payment fees are $35 with a 5-day grace period. Students whose accounts are 30 days or more overdue will be dropped from all enrollment and not allowed to attend class until all fees are paid infull.
- If a family incurs two late fees within any session, they will be taken off the payment plan and must pay the remaining balance in full before returning to class.
If a family elects to drop a class and is on a payment plan, they must give 30 days’ written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for the next payment not to be charged. However, they are still responsible for all fees incurred within those 30 days. If a family elects to drop a class and they have paid in full, a CREDIT may be applied to their account for future enrollment at the discretion of the Managing Director. Credits are non-transferable from one family to another.
Class Cancellation Policy
If a cancellation is necessary due to inclement weather, an email will be sent.