2019-20 Mini Company + PCS Studio Company Auditions:
June 8 + August 3
10:00 am – 11:00 am | Ages 6-8
11:00 am – 12:00 pm | Ages 9-11
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm | Ages 12+
These programs are designed for young artists that show talent and drive, and who would like to pursue their passion for dance! We strive to create an atmosphere where these young students can grow and develop the technical and artistic skills necessary in hopes to one day join The Dallas Conservatory pre-professional program, or simply to enjoy dancing and competing as a “team” (or “company”as we say in the dance world).
Students will have special performance opportunities, as well as the opportunity to compete at regional competitions and take classes from professional master teachers. Students will enroll in an advanced track of classes designed to prepare, encourage, and grow young artists in the art of dance.
For questions, email info@ParkCitiesStudios.com or call 214.357.8888.
- Mini Company: Ages 6-8 as of August 19, 2019
- PCS Studio Company: Ages 8 & up as of August 19, 2019
- Mini Company members are required to take 2 ballet classes, 1 jazz class, 1 tap class and 1 hip hop class per week. Classes will be Mondays 4:15 pm – 7:15 pm (ballet, tap, and jazz) and Wednesdays 4:15 pm – 7:15 pm (ballet, hip hop, and rehearsal)
- PCS Studio Company members are required to take 3 ballet classes, 1 jazz class, and 2 elective classes (lyrical, contemporary, hip-hop, or tap). They will also need to be available for a 2 hour rehearsal block on Saturday afternoons.
- Company Fees
- Mini Company & PCS Studio Company $65/month
- Costume Fees ($75 per dance), generally 2 costumes
- Competition Fees ($35-$40 per dance/per competition)
- Mini Dancers will compete 2 dances at 2 different competitions in the spring
- Studio Dancers will compete 2-5 dances at 3 different competitions in the spring
- Convention Fee ($175-$200)
- Dancers will attend one local dance convention where they will take classes from Master Teachers
Recommended Summer Camps:
Young Artists Intensives >>
July 8-12 | July 15-19 | July 22-26