Tickets are General Admission; $15 in advance and $20 at the door. Online ticket sales end on May 3 at 5:00 pm.
We offer a $40 See-All-Three package for parents with students in multiple shows or anyone wanting to see all of our talented dancers perform in all three recitals! See-All-Three packages are only available for purchase in advance, and will not be sold at the door.
- Costumes will be passed out in class starting after spring break.
- A costume notebook will be upstairs at the studio and you can look at your classes costume for the recital! There is also a copy at the Annex if your child’s class is at the annex.
- There are a lot of costumes that will be arriving right up until recital time. If your dancer has not received their costumes, DON’T WORRY! They are on the way!
- When you receive your child’s costume please do not let them play or wear it before recital. Costumes lost or stained are not able to be replaced.
- Costumes were ordered based on your child’s measurements taken in class. An extra inch was added to all measurements to allow for growth over the spring. All costumes were ordered according to size charts provided by the manufacturers. Costumes are not returnable or exchangeable.
- Dress Rehearsals will be held April 29th(SHOW 1 + 2) and April 30th (SHOW 2 + 3) 4:00-9:00 PM. Specific rehearsals times to be announced at a later date.
Congratulate your dancer or promote your business. Our “School’s Out For Summer” Recital Playbill is a fantastic way to recognize your performer or promote your business. The glossy color program will be distributed to 1,000+ Park Cities + DFW adults! Ads must be ordered by April 17, 2019
Celebrate Your Dancer! Beautiful bouquets from Fleurs & Events may be ordered through the link below and picked up on the day of the show at the theater. The last day to pre-order bouquets is April 19
Individual Recital Portraits will be taken at the studio Friday, April 26 and Sunday, April 28. Lauren Guy Photography is excited to photograph your dancers again this spring!!
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE THE SESSION:
- A $25 sitting fee per time slot is due at the time of the session. You will be given a coupon code on a card when you pay the day of your session that will deduct the sitting fee from the prints/products you purchase after the session. If the code is not entered manually at checkout, refunds will not be given.
- Cash or check only due at time of
- Please make checks out to Lauren Guy Photography.
dancerdoes not show up to their session, the studio will charge your account $30 per time slot missed ($25 for the session and a $5 processing fee).
- The coupon code will be valid for 2 weeks after the proofing gallery link is emailed to you. Coupon codes expire after 2 weeks of the gallery being
and can only be used once. live
THINGS TO KNOW FOR AFTER THE SESSION:
- A link will be emailed to you 1 week after the pictures have been taken.
- Prints will be mailed directly to you 1-2 weeks after purchase.
- Digital files are available for individual purchase only. Bundles for digital files are not available.
- All sales are final.
- Volunteers are needed to make this recital a success!! We cannot put on this show without YOU!
- Each class will need two volunteers to help at Dress Rehearsal and two volunteers to help backstage at the show. If you would like to volunteer please email email@example.com with your name, child’s name, class day/time, and if you would like to volunteer for either the rehearsal or show.
5-Year + 10-Year Trophies
We’d like to celebrate your dancer’s dedication as much as you. If this is your dancer’s 5th or 10th year at Park Cities Studios, we will be recognizing him/her ONSTAGE at the conclusion of the performance with a trophy! Don’t miss this opportunity – send an email with your dancer’s name and years to firstname.lastname@example.org.